Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visit Antwerp

Next stop: Antwerp

After my 3 day visit to Bruges i moved to a hotel in Antwerp. To badly that Antwerp was a bit of a disappointment to me. Don't get me wrong, Antwerp is a great city and there are many great hotels in Antwerp, but it is just not my thing. I stayed for one day in the luxury hotel Antwerp, the Hilton hotel in Antwerpen.

And found a great stay in a budget hotel in Antwerp ( hotel Elzenveld in the city centre ). There are not that many de luxe hotels in Antwerpen, so my choice was very limited so i went for the big name. Goedkope hotels in Antwerpen are much easier to find as there are many options. Antwerp is a city for the shoppers amongst us and businessmen of course, i do not belong to any of those categories so to bad i choose this as a third location.

I stayed 2 days in a hotels Antwerpen and went then back to the coast what i should have done immediately. I still was lucky that both hotels in Antwerpen at least weren't a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment